Are you ready for the XVII Challenge Tour of Majorca for Masters 2014? This International Cycling Masters Week will be performed from October 5 to 10 of 2014 in Majorca.
The International Masters Cycling Week ends with the Tour of Majorca for Masters: Cala d’Or, Port de Pollença and Playa de Muro. Three very interesting races in different villages of Majorca.
It consists of three very exciting days that have three stunning routes that cross the island of Majorca. The first stage begins on October 8 in Cala dÓr , followed by October 9 with an exciting route that leaves from Port de Pollença and culminating on October 10 , with a route from Playa de Muro.
Here are the 2014 Routes:
STAGE 1. CALA D’OR-CALA D’OR (circuit of 16.4 km)
– MASTERS 50-60 Start: 9.15 horas. 65.6 km (4 rounds to a 16.4 km circuit) Download Route
– SENIOR, MASTERS 30-40 Start: 11.15 hours. 98,4 km (6 rounds to a 16.4 km circuit) Download Route
STAGE 2. TOLO’S RESTAURANT. PORT DE POLLENSA – PORT DE POLLENSA.
– MASTERS 50-60 Start: 9.10 hours. 75.2 km. Download Route
– SENIOR, MASTERS 30-40 Start: 11.20 hours. 111,3 km. Download Route
STAGE 3. PLAYA DE MURO – PLAYA DE MURO.
– MASTERS 50-60 Start: 9.15 hours. 61.7 km. Download Route
– SENIOR, MASTERS 30-40 Start: 11.15 hours. 106.7 km. Download Route
If you are interested in participating and were looking where to stay in Majorca, JS Hotels is the answer for professionals and fans of cycling in Majorca.
If you plan to come and enjoy this event in Mallorca at this time or you want to stay at one of the hotels in Alcudia, the JS Sol de Alcudia is the one for you. A hotel with the perfect location and that appears in the Cycling World Magazine. Demonstrating with this that the enthusiasm for cycling in Majorca will be appreciated during this special week, even from the JS Hotels.
At the same time, you will be able to enjoy the hotel in Playa de Muro, JS Alcudi-Mar, to relax with the best atmosphere in Majorca and still be fully aware of everything that happens with the XVII Challenge Tour of Majorca for Masters.
Are you a fan of cycling in Majorca? You will be interested to also see our Cycling Center in Majorca.